The Eureka Community Development Company welcomes you to Eureka, South Dakota.
The mission of the Eureka Community Development Company is to promote community and economic development in the Eureka region.
The mission of ECDC will be accomplished by continuing to work closely with individuals, businesses, and organizations in promoting Eureka as the region of choice within which to live, work, play, and visit. Community growth means better financial security and job availability for our region.
- Facilitating partnerships with residents, businesses, civic organizations and governments;
- Maintaining a strong and diverse tax base consisting of quality development desired within the community;
- Collecting and providing the information necessary to have a vibrant and dynamic business community;
- Promoting Eureka and the area as the region of choice within which to live, work play and visit;
- Assisting in retaining/expanding existing businesses and exploring creation of new businesses; and
- Promoting Eureka and its businesses and industries so that their growth means better financial security and job availability in Eureka.
Back Row: Jack Goetz, Roger Rood, Jaci Eberhart, Clyde Ottenbacher (Vice President). Front row: Kaytlin Pelton (Secretary/Treasurer), Brittany Hoff (President), Marva Dais, Wanda Jundt (Executive Director).
- - Eureka Community Development Company has a revolving loan fund to assist financing needs of new and expanding companies - both retail and manufacturing.
- - Can refer you to free business planning assistance.
- - Will provide you with lending institution contacts.
- - Can direct you to businesses that are for sale.
- *Eureka would love to have you move here. Is there anything they can do to help you with that decision?
- 1. Are you interested in working in an established business?
- 2. Are you interested in buying an established business?
- 3. Are you interested in starting your own business?
- 4. Are you a Lone Eagle and like the lifestyle here - you have a portable business and can be successful anywhere?
- 5. Are you ready to retire in comfort and security?
- 6. What assistance would you need to move?
- - Maybe....
- - It's time to move to Eureka and enjoy the quality of life that exists here
- - It's time to move closer to family and friends
- - It's time to follow your dreams and open your own business